For as long a I can remember I have loved to sing. As a toddler riding along with Mom in the car I would belt out "Jesus Take the Wheel" with Carrie Underwood--clearly connecting with "the baby in the backseat." At eight years old I sang my first little Scripture memory song in church and a year later I landed a starring role in a children's music video. After long hours on set with the music, makeup, lights and cameras I was hooked and discovered my passion for entertaining! I believe there is something positive to learn from every opportunity and I look forward to the next adventure coming my way. Have fun clicking around my site and thanks for visiting!
* Finalist for You Better Sing Competition
* First Place Florida Sacred Music Competition for Vocal
* Suwannee River Jam Regional Artist Winner
* First Place Winner Clay County Star Search
* First Place Winner Suwannee County Fair Talent Show
* Southside Idol 3rd Place Winner
* Top 4 News4Jax's "Oh Say Can You Sing?" Competition
* Jacksonville Jumbo Shrimp National Anthem Pool of Singers
* Starred in "Be a Friend" Music Video for folksinger Mrs. Kate Carpenter
* Accepted into Douglas Anderson School of the Arts Vocal Program
* National Talent Winner Miss American Coed Pageants for singing
* 3rd Runner Up National Actress Winner Miss American Coed Pageants
* Crowned Miss Liberty in Miss American Coed Sunshine State Pageant
* Talent winner Miss American Coed Sunshine Pageant
* Jacksonville Children's Chorus Concert Choir Singer
* Chosen to sing backup vocals and a solo on Mrs. Kate Carpenter's cd "Lightning Bug Lullabies"
* Advanced to Jacksonville Children's Chorus Treble Choir
* National American Miss Jr. Pre-teen Talent First Runner-up
* Jacksonville Children's Chorus Treble Choir Singer
* Starred in Mrs. Kate Carpenter's movie "Hug-a-Bug-a-Boo" with Stargrove Films
* National American Miss Jr. Pre-teen Actress Winner
Folksinger Mrs. Kate Carpenter really got me started performing. I starred in her video "Hug-a-Bug-a-Boo," recorded background vocals on her cd "Ligthning Bug Lullabies" and recorded the song "Be a Friend" on her cd "I Think I Can." I even toured as a roadie with Mrs. Kate all over Florida performing for audiences at schools, daycares, libraries, and more. I learned so much about professionalism and performing from Mrs. Kate and I'm forever grateful to her for believing in me.
I spent three years training with the Jacksonville Children's Chorus under the direction of Darren Dailey. The JCC affords its singers incredible opportunities. Our choir was blessed to sing with Amy Grant and Kristin Chenoweth as well as sing the national anthem for a Jacksonville Jags game and attend the Piccolo Spoletto Festival in Charleston (and that only highlights a tiny portion of experiences!). My time with the JCC was unforgettable and gave me a solid foundation for singing. Over the years I have attended various camps and workshops like Camp Broadway, Emergence Worship Camp, Linda Davis' Performance Workshop,and Bill Whyte's songwriting workshop. I have also trained in voice and piano with Martha Trice Music and I've studied vocal technique with Lorna Greenwood. I am currently a vocal student at Douglas Anderson School of the Arts.
God blessed me with the gift of singing and I love nothing more than to share it with others. Some of my favorite moments are singing just to make someone else smile or brighten their day. I love volunteering to sing for the elderly at assisted living facilities and nursing homes, for children and at charity events. Contact me today to book an event!